- I require a security deposit – it must be paid in advance! The remainder of the quote, will be paid before receiving the finished product.
- No work can commence without a security deposit.
- I am willing to spread the payments to suit your budget.
- I will treat the deposit as your agreement to my terms and conditions. If you wish I can send you an easy to read signed contract, which describes responsibilities expected from the both of us.
- I will send you an invoice for every payment you make towards the project.
- I am VAT free, so no taxes are hidden or added to the price of the project
- You will not be able to change the provided content until the end of the project – it’s just to avoid any delays in delivering the finished product on time.
- Do not fret, though! You will be able to make any changes once the job is finished.
- Once there is an agreement about the design proposition – the choice of theme, layout, colours, etc. Every change you will request thereafter will cost an additional €30.
You guarantee that all elements of text, images or other artwork you provide are either owned by your good selves, or that you have a permission to use them. Then, when your final payment has cleared, copyright will be automatically assigned as follows:
- You’ll own the visual elements that we create for this project. I’ll give you source files and finished files and you should keep them somewhere safe as I am not required to keep a copy.
You own all elements of text, images and data you provided, unless someone else owns them.
- You will be the owner of the finished product. Although, I love to show off my work and share what I’ve learned with other people. So I reserve the right, with your permission, to display and link to your project as part of my portfolio. Also I would like, with your permission, to have an attribution for my work in your website’s footer, by placing a tiny link to my professional website.
- I can’t guarantee that my work will be error-free and so I can’t be liable to you or any third-party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages, even if you’ve advised me of them. Finally, if any provision of this contract shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed seve§rable from this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.